Baby America: I..I…
England: Are you trying to say Iggy?
Baby America: I…
Baby America: INDEPENDENCE
This poem is written from the point of view of someone who has lost others to suicide.
I’m in tears..
this couldn’t be more perfect.
This is perfect. I’m crying.
I’m tearing up…
Please don’t tell me the person who killed herself was named Violet or I’ll just burst into tears.
- someone: what are your plans for the weekend
- me: who knows
- me: (i know)
- me: (i'm not leaving the house)
Imagine though when you find your soul mate and the happens
this is one of the most beautiful gifs I’ve seen.
No but imagine the school jock and the nerd he beats up every day finally run into each other in the locker room or at a pool or something and their chest start glowing and they both look at each other and just go “Oh fuck no.”
It was always the same every day…
The guy would come to beat me up over a tiny, stupid whim.
I wish my day would change from that.
"Ready for another lesson??"
"Y-Your chest it—"
"That means we’re—-"
I ASKED FOR A CHANGE, BUT THIS IS NOT WAS I WAS LOOKING FOR.
LMFAO welp this is how I imagined it. ENJOY
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
Liechtenstein is a extremely good rapper and her talent scares Switzerland.
- baby: a- a- a-
- parents: oh, the baby's first words!!
- baby: a- aaa- al-
- parents: apple?? air??
- baby: a- al- al-
- baby: Alchemy. The science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art; it is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the Law of Equivalent Exchange, the basis of all alchemy. In accordance with this law, there is a taboo among alchemists: human transmutation is strictly forbidden - for what could equal the value of a human soul...?